Friday, March 30, 2012

last day of work.

I walked out of my classroom today for the last time in possibly a really long time.  Next week is Spring Break, and the baby is due in 6 days.  I took one last look at my desk and felt like I should snap a picture.  Then I walked out the door and shed a few tears.  But now I'm home, officially on break, waiting for my parents and Jared to get here, and waiting to deliver this baby!




I have been picture crazy this week and also felt the need to snap a picture every day before I went to work just in case it was the last day that I was pregnant.  Here are a few...




Or...maybe I'll have to go back to work after Easter. We'll see. C'mon little one...let us meet you!

1 comment:

  1. you look awesome!!! i'll never forget my last day of work before having baby lane, i bawled the whole drive home, i was so excited yet totally freaked out! what exciting times you have ahead of you!!

    ReplyDelete