Tuesday, May 8, 2012

a visit to Kindergarten

Jedidiah and I made a little trip to kindergarten today.  The kids were really excited, but a little bit shy.  That didn't take long for the shyness to wear off for a handful of them! I wish that I would have had some time to spend a little one-on-one time with each of them.  I'm sure the girls would have had lots of questions. I should have had someone writing down everything they were saying as I was sitting up in front of them.


My favorite was, "Mrs. Hornacek...your stomach is shorter."  Why thank you, Natalie!


"How many are you coming back?"  (This is not a typo. That is what he said.)


"How old is he?" 
Me: "Four weeks."  
"So how old is he?"  
Me: "Four weeks."  *Blank stare*  "He's about 28 days old."  
Another student-"Hey! YOU'RE 28 years and he's 28 days!!"  
Another student-"He's zero." 


They gave me a mother's day gift! I can't believe that I get to celebrate this mother's day as a MOM!!  They also made a prediction book about Jed.











No comments:

Post a Comment