Wednesday, October 17, 2012

phone dump


leave me alone



helping dad brush his teeth

after a day of subbing (with recess duty), i was standing in my kitchen and heard my coat beeping. oops!

hanging out with dad

blue team

pulling his hair

jed was more into typing than skyping


being weighed on the wii




trying to eat my chips

pizza party with shawn & anna and jared

his first time in a restaurant high chair. we went to the FarmHouse Cafe with grandpa and grandma.  it looks like he didn't enjoy it, but he did.

first time in a cart like a big boy at Trader Joe's

dj painting

reading


intently reading!

he inherited my love of children's books!


counting sheep





we got lots of potatoes from my parents! this is the first of many meals that will involve potatoes.

eating carrots for the first time. 


dj created our little Mii Family

No comments:

Post a Comment