Tuesday, January 21, 2014

First time for everything

Yesterday, DJ and I had the best day date.  It was so fun!  Patti came over on her day off to watch Jed while we went shopping, tried out a new coffee shop, then went to the grocery store to pick up a few ingredients for DJ to make an apple pie.  Yep...you heard it right.  He made a pie from scratch, and it tasted really good! 








Maybe I'll give him tonight's dinner recipe and wait on the couch until it's done!
***
I was always better at taking pictures with my real camera when Jed was a baby.  Then when he started moving around and climbing, I apparently must have started putting my camera out of reach.  So when something was cute and picture-worthy, I never had time to get my camera before the moment was over.  As sort of a New Year's Resolution, I decided to not put my camera in the case (at home) and always keep it readily available on top of the fridge.  I know it's safe up there and I can grab it really quickly.  Hopefully this means that I'll be getting some better pictures....or just pictures in general. Stay tuned! Tomorrow Jed and I are previewing a session of Kindermusik!  And I'm bringing my camera and taking pictures no matter how uncomfortable I feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment