Saturday, February 15, 2014

[the day after] Friday Phone Dump

Here are a few photos from the past few weeks.  Check back soon for some Valentine's fun! 
Stories Coffeehouse


watercolors.  lots of water. not as much coloring. 

A few weeks ago we previewed a Kindermusik class.  This class was for kids 18 months to 3 years old.  It was so fun.  They sang and moved the whole time. 




Mother/son trip to Bucky's.  DJ was gone one Friday, so we had a wild night of gas station hot dogs and pop (for me) and watched Shark Tank. 






Something about this picture looks like Lane to me! 

After playing at the Play Place at the mall

elevator (Jed just said "alligator" as he saw me adding this picture)

Bounce U









welcoming my parents back from Ghana











Ready for our Bible Study Olympics Party


hours of fun

4 comments:

  1. I love Jeddys post bath hair.
    I love your Olympic nails.
    I love your 'Be still and know i am God' sign.
    Anna & Kerri are matching at the airport. :D
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it, too! What's the blue on the strawberries?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just blue sprinkles! (in the baking section)

      Delete
  3. to many pictures for me to remember my comments! but i too thought jed looked like lane BEFORE i saw your caption!

    ReplyDelete