Friday, April 11, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday, Jedidiah!

Happy Birthday, little buddy!


Jedidiah

-gallops all over the place
-got a big boy haircut
-started potty training
-sings, sings, sings
-is 27 pounds


I love listening to him talk, sing, and make up words.  I've always known that I liked 2 and 3 year olds,  and it is so clear that he has entered that stage.  He is so much fun!  I want to document some of the cute things he's been saying lately. The other day I asked him, "Do you have to go potty?"  He replied, "Hafta don't."   He helped me make brownies for our new neighbor.  When he woke up from his nap, I told him that we were going over to Neighbor Natalie's, and I asked if he remembered what we were going to bring her.  He said, "Blackies."  Jed found DJ's bottled water in his truck the other day, started drinking it, then tried to close it. He said, "Very hard to do that." Ha. Who is this kid? It sounded like such an adult thing to say. A few weeks ago we were walking down the stairs at church.  The sides are lined with glass and he could see his reflection and his blanket that he was holding.  He said, "blanket in the shadow."  I'm sure I'll have many more quotes to document in the next few years!  

Here is a look back at all of the months in this second year of life.  













Go here to see last year's birthday post with his first 12 months.

Happy Birthday, Jedidiah! We love you!

1 comment: