Saturday, July 26, 2014

Harvest 2014

Wayne took us out to see the cattle, and Jed talked about it for weeks and weeks.  It was his favorite nap time subject to talk about while I rocked him. 









sibilings pic





Cell Phone photos
I packed lots of lots of things and snacks for Jed so we would have an easy drive there.  It went pretty well, considering I was sitting in the front with minimal access to him. 








riding in the truck with Grandpa









Jed is supposed to be in the bed taking a nap. Can you see him?








We left Kansas and went to Atkinson with my parents


We had a relaxing lunch on the drive.

This was my attempt to keep his head from falling forward.

About an hour from Atkinson, we saw this tornado behind us! Don't worry...we made it safely home!


No comments:

Post a Comment