Tuesday, December 23, 2014

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Christmas in Atkinson 2014

It was a daycare kid's birthday and he brought doughnuts. Who could resist? Not me. I had several.

We woke up on "Christmas morning" Friday and it was absolutely beautiful outside! Everything was white!!


Kerri and I grabbed coffee at the new coffee shop in town!









Warm snowy fun



They don't look happy, but I promise they were.

Look at this little man in his cardigan!



DJ and Shawn worked for hours to resurrect our old train set. 

And then we all played with Jared's Micro Machines


Shortly after this shot, Jed turned the remaining part of his popsicle (which was all juice) upside down and spilled it everywhere.

Mocha punch...we missed you Britney, Brooke and Heather!

A look into our future when DJ is 80 years old and has a serious train addiction hobby.

This was one of the best gifts! It's a Caterpillar that matches grandpa's AND you can take it completely apart and put it back together!

Back home and playing with all of his new toys


And right back to the toys the next morning


Cell Phone Pics




I couldn't ever get him to stop moving so I could take a clear picture, but he was pretty excited to be a ninja!






We celebrated with Orange Juliuses after we opened our presents. Then sat by the fire because we were freezing from them! 

Can you see me in the reflection back there? I'm drinking a chocolate shake. We were in the 5 and 10 store and I couldn't resist getting something at the ice cream shop!


We broke out the Atari and played through every game

Chocolate Fondue

Playing with some toys on the drive home that Grandmama sent with us

And we ventured out to the library today to look at the huge Christmas Village display! It's incredible! 

No comments:

Post a Comment