Friday, June 19, 2015

Thursday

Yesterday was PACKED with things from beginning to end. I scheduled a haircut for 11AM, hoping that it would get canceled because I hoped to go into labor. Well, it didn't. Which was actually good...because I really wanted to get it cut before I had a newborn! Grandma Patti met us there to watch Jed, and then we were right across the street from Long John Silver's, so we headed over there to meet Grandpa Dennis for lunch.



I've been wanting to get my ring cleaned for months, so we went over to Regency to do that because I also knew that I wouldn't be up for bringing a newborn and 3 yr old to Borsheims any time soon. We walked around to all of the stores and Jed especially loved the waterfall!! 

Pottery Barn Kids

Learning Express
 We ran into my friend Kerri while we were there which was a fun surprise! Then we had shopped around so long that Patti suggested we stopped for a cookie break at Paradise Bakery. Who am I to argue?? Then back to the waterfall for awhile before we went home.






Anthropologie












Then we walked around Shadow Lake again last night after a trip to the Verizon store and Freddy's. We went to the Sprayground area and assumed that it would be off at 8:45PM. Well, Jed stepped on sensor and it came on. He got a sprayed a little, and then a little more. And then he was just fully soaked (in regular clothes) and having the time of his life!

Family selfie attempts










He sat by the fire to warm up.
He was so wet that we stripped him down and just put him in DJ's flannel and drove home like that!


 We had such a good day and night and I was absolutely SURE that I was going to go into labor last night from all of that walking. Nope. But we made some good memories! 




No comments:

Post a Comment