Saturday, July 25, 2015

Colorado


We made the road trip to Denver to celebrate Rachael & Sean's recent wedding! It took a few extra hours to get there and back with kids, but we made it! Also, I brought my real camera and I think I took only one picture. Holding a baby and a big camera doesn't work so well.
The baby was hungry so we pulled over into a corn field.

Just doing a little office work in the car






Golden Spike Tower









Late night dinner at Mimi's Cafe in Denver. Jed was cold so I wrapped him in my nursing cover.

Bedtime snack at the hotel
The Lego Store!



Rachael's reception


On big brother duty






DJ and Jed putt putt golfed while I met Rachael and Camie for coffee


He thinks it called "papa golf"



Jude and Jed became good little buddies!


On the road back home






Gothenburg, NE











No comments:

Post a Comment