Wednesday, September 23, 2015

3 Months


Alistair...
-has become so much more responsive!
-just noticed that he has feet
-sleeps pretty great at night
-doesn't like when I eat wheat
-is now a HAPPY BABY because I stopped eating wheat!!! (I'll do anything for a happy baby!)
-still loves the ball/bathroom vent/swaddle to fall asleep
-is starting to develop a schedule during the day
-often gets told that he looks long
-likes to listen to me sing "I have hands that can clap, clap, clap" (but we change the words to "feet" and clap his feet and he thinks it hilarious)
-has nightly talks with DJ
-has started sitting in the Bumbo, but gets tired quickly
-likes to suck on his fist
-always looks at you with big eyes!








I am so thankful to have found the issue to his fussiness! Now we can enjoy this baby stage! 

No comments:

Post a Comment