Friday, November 27, 2015

Thanksgiving

On Thanksgiving Eve, the boys and I joined Jared and Kerri and their family at the tree lighting at Shadow Lake. There was a small parade with the Grinch and Santa and it was absolutely freezing! We had a little party afterwards at Starbucks, which made it all worth it! Here are some pictures from my phone.



















I got a brand new oven the day before Thanksgiving!








Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade




It was our very first Thanksgiving as a tiny family! I had like 8 timers set on my phone in order to be able to have all the food ready at the same time! 




Gingerbread Turkey








Jed decorated a small tree and this miniature tree for his room.










I think we'll make this Christmas decorating pizza party a tradition!





And my camera pics from Thanksgiving day...


Thanksgiving morning. Alistair really enjoyed the fire!




We woke up and ate cinnamon rolls by the fire as we watched the parade.






































I loved watching him decorate all by himself. I held myself back from telling him how to decorate the tree. And the end result of his kid-decorated masterpiece far exceeded my original plan. It's beautiful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment