Saturday, January 23, 2016

7 Months

This has been a fun month of new things that make me feel like he's becoming more of a person, rather than a newborn! (Not that newborns aren't people! You know what I mean!) He's responding and reacting so much more and I love it!

my feet!







Alistair...
-Sits up
-Loves to lay on his back and arch it, then tilt his head way back. He looks like he's going to break his neck!
-Ate sweet potatoes and bananas as his first foods
-Always wants to take a drink of my water
-Splashes like a maniac in the bath
-Kicks his legs and jumps in anticipation of his bath while I fill up his tub
-Almost waves hello
-Has a tooth that's trying to pop through
-Drooooools
-Sleeps on his tummy (wish we would have discovered this weeks ago!)
-Doesn't need to be swaddled anymore to fall/stay asleep
-Hums himself to sleep along with me

No comments:

Post a Comment