Wednesday, April 10, 2013

four years ago

Four years ago, we were driving to Knott's Berry Farm in the morning after a week of VBS in Mexicali. i was texting DJ.  He was lying to me. Ha! He had to make up stories to text me because while I thought that he was in Omaha, he was actually just a few blocks away from me, waiting to go to Knott's too.  I went on the first roller coaster with Shawn, and when we got off I looked at the people standing outside the ride and said, "Whoa, that guy looks like DJ."  And it was!

We spent the day riding the rides, then he took me to dinner in Huntington Beach, and then he proposed on the beach that night!

Click here to go to my facebook album.


3 comments:

  1. I get all jittery and have butterflies thinking about how excited DJ was to be there and waiting for you to get there and see him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved going over the pictures from then. Glad you were done with the VBS weeks. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was a fun day! i know dj was nervous...but i was too! he should have just proposed right off the roller coaster.

    ReplyDelete