Sunday, September 29, 2013

16 months

On August 11th, Jedidiah turned 16 months.



Jedidiah...

-mastered the pool.  He loved to go underwater.  He would run in the baby pool until he fell, and then he assumed that I would be there to pick him right back up out of the water...which I always was.  But that meant I couldn't turn around for even a second!
-yells "running!" whenever he runs around.
-went down the slide at the park all by himself.
-went to his 3rd rodeo (Sarpy County Fair)
-started participating in the songs that I sing. He does hand motions to "Itsy Bitsy Spider" or falls down when I get to the end of the David and Goliath song.
-became an entertainer. He loves to keep an audience laughing when he knows he's got their attention.
-builds with blocks all by himself. 






No comments:

Post a Comment