Sunday, September 29, 2013

My 30th Birthday

I had a fun, relaxing day! Jed and I headed to Starbucks to get my free coffee.  And then we shopped for awhile before we came home for lunch.  He crashed, I painted my nails, he woke up while they were still wet (always does), but then I rocked him and he fell back asleep for an hour in my arms while my nails dried.  I enjoyed every second.  Then DJ and I went out for dinner to Kona to get some sushi while Jen stayed with Jedidiah.
I got a birthday eve lunch.



small, but awesome, purchases from my shopping trip.

could this bunch of grapes get any more picture perfect? and the curly cue vine too! it's a birthday miracle. 






The next day, I went with Kerri to help her register for Baby (BOY!) Kliewer.  We did a little birthday lunch before, and then shopped. That night, we did a late night frozen yogurt run with Jed before he went to bed. 


And then that Saturday we had pizza and continued the partying!







And then, this Monday (September 23rd....more than a month later), I cashed in my birthday gift from DJ.  I got a pedicure with my friend Nicole, then we went to lunch. Then I leisurely shopped at the mall by myself, all while DJ was watching Jed.  It was awesome! This birthday celebration has lasted a lot longer than most.  It's a big one, right? It's allowed.  





 I blame my lack of posts on this birthday blog.  I couldn't blog about anything else until I completed my birthday.  So, I should get back into the swing of things now! (hi Caroline...I'm baaaack)


1 comment: