Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Crafts & Cupcakes

It's Teela's wedding week!  I have known Teela for awhile.  We overlapped living in the Blue House for only 3 or 4 days (before I got married), but I felt like we were roommates for years.  So some of the roommates, Teela's sisters, and a couple of friends had a girls' day out at a cute little place called Create.  This place is filled with crafts all over the walls and tables.  You pick one that you like, they give you the supplies (which are nearly endless) and you personalize your craft!  At our table, people made yarn letters, painted mini suitcases, made coasters, mod podged a trash can, and made wall art. It was lots of fun!  And then we ate cupcakes. :)










(i just posted 6 blog posts in one night as I sat here drinking my hot chocolate.  I have been looking forward to this night for awhile! So keep on reading...there are several more posts of us "Christmas-ing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment