Monday, January 7, 2013

Reimer Christmas

Brooke and Jed

I asked Bentley to pose and this is what he did.

All dressed up in his Sunday best.



This Christmas our "Ladies' Inservice" was provided by Britney and Kerri.  They didn't realize that each other had planned one, but it worked out well.  Britney got mugs for us to decorate and Kerri brought coasters for us to make.  It couldn't have worked out better!

Kay's

Debby's

Mom's

Anna's

Brooke's mustache mug

Britney's


Mine

Kerri's

Britney's

Celine's


Veranika.  Everyone's favorite meal (except DJ and 6-year-old Ryan)! 

I think his pants got wet while he was washing his hands.




Accidental plaid day.  Of all of the cousins, I think there were only 3 or 4 that weren't wearing plaid.  The other 12 were. 

Go Huskers!


1 comment:

  1. Love looking at pictures of our fun times together. I doubt if anyone could take to many pics. I LOL when I saw B standing there playing with water. Loved Jed laying his head on DJ's shoulder, and the next pic looks like his expression is saying "Mom, I want You."

    ReplyDelete